Leisure & Activities
Visitors to Kinchant Waters are encouraged to bring personal watercrafts, water-sport equipment and everything else to make a good day on the water.
- Fishing permits available to the public
- Great country atmosphere, very relaxed, open space and family friendly
- Car park
- First Aid Equipment
- Picnic Area
- Public toilet
- Shaded Area
- Sheltered Area
- Child friendly and mature aged person friendly
- Coach Parking
- Conference/Convention Facilities
- Licensed Bar and Restaurant
- Controlled Open Fires Allowed
- Pool Table
- Boat Ramp
Regularly supporting Live Music
The dam is stocked by local fish stocking association MAFSA. Fish breeds include Sooty Grunter, Sleepy Cod and Barramundi. There are also breeding populations of Fork Tailed Catfish, Eel Tailed Catfish, Spangled Perch and Mouth Almighty.
There is no boating or speed limit restrictions here, This is very popular spot on the weekends for those with their own speed boats, jet skis and water ski. A concrete boat ramp is provided.
- Jet Skiing
- Wake boarding
- Boat Sports